2012년 2월 26일 일요일

시를


Your Gentle touch
The warmth of your embrace
The passion of your kiss
Precious times
That felt ever so divine

I Thought that would never leave
But...
Even thought I can't reach you anymore
I can't open my eyes to find you there
I'll always have my memories

Thought they are not as warm as the hands
That always made me feel so safe
I know they will never dissapear
As you now have

My beloved
My heart is forever yours
Even if you're lost
Beyond where my trembling voice
Can reach you

Even if your memories fade 
Or dissapear into the darkness
I'll never forget the precious times
When we faced the world together

My beloved
For today, for tomorrow
For the days that may never return
Never forget the words we once exchange
"I Love You"

Amarantha  - Always Remember Me (Otome Game)

0 レビュー:

댓글 쓰기

さよなら友達 © Copyright 2012 - Original de Mury's World ♔ || OFFICIAL ♔.